22 February 2009

Sorry Chris Brown, You've Been Fucked By Feminism

All this buzz about the Domestic Abuse Incident between Chris Brown and Rihanna is quite interesting. Everyone is all pissed at Chris Brown for putting his hands on Rihanna but no one knows exactly what happened. Who is to say she didn't go Robin Givens on him?

But the general response would be it doesn't matter what the female does, a man should never put his hands on a female...WRONG ANSWER!!! The Feminist Movement has tossed that ideology out the window. All that talk of wanting to be treated like men has made such comments obsolete. Just like their male chauvinistic counterparts, feminist or female chauvinist, are opportunistic and like to claim defenceless when the situation best suits them. Females fought to be allowed to be members of the armed forces in the military but want to cry "Lady" when they get smacked by a guy which the provoked (Now this doesn't include the Tina Turners of the world...domestic abuse (which this particular situation doesn't fit that category) is not condoned). Females walk around disrespecting men, verbally assaulting them and sometimes physically assaulting them, and men are expected to possess some super strength to be immune to such behaviours. Where is the equality in that?

And it is not like the guy can go into a police station and say, hey...my girlfriend just hit me. No police officer is going to take his case seriously, if he even bothers to fill out the paperwork. So why is it that as soon as a female says...OH HE HIT ME...everyone wants to jump on the man's case about being some violent brute and beating up a poor defenceless female?

I for one am not a poor defenceless female. I do not condone the feminist movement, I think much of it is a bunch of angry women who have penis envy. Yes I do agree that if a man and a woman are doing the same job they should get paid the same (assuming their skill levels are the same). But I am not a man by no means, and don't wish to be treated like one. I am a lady, I want car doors opened for me, I want you to reach for my hand and help me out of the car. If I am cold, I want you to take your jacket off and keep me warm. I want you to protect me from outside forces.

Feminism has stripped men from being men and gentlemen. Roles and lines are all screwed up and no one knows what their jobs are. And unfortunately at such a young age, Chris Brown had to learn this lesson the hard way. There is no sexual equality in the eyes of the public nor in the eyes of the law. Man accused of rape, domestic abuse, etc. is guilty...even if proven innocent he is guilt and will forever be labled as such. And while Rihanna will continue to get more endorsements for being "so brave" Chris Brown will not only lose endorsments, but any future possibilities will all be tanked over something no one but the two of them knows what really happened.

Not saying I condone Domestic Abuse or violence between partners...but I understand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.